Many people that love PC gaming have seen an increase in the quality of games that have been brought out. Most times in the past, PC games were seen as a last resort and an alternative to the better games that were broadcast on the better systems such as the PlayStation and the XBOX console series. However, with the introduction of new and different upgrades to computers such as stronger and better operating systems, computer gaming has become a viable source of entertainment. The best games today in the PC world now sport high resolution graphics and top notch audio. The best games of 2010 that are compatible with the PC are:
1. FIFA World Cup Soccer 2010: South Africa – This is the best game of the year as many people anxiously waited for the World Cup version of the annual FIFA release, which only happens every four years. In this game, one can play with a popular team such as England and play with popular players such as Wayne Rooney and John Terry. Additionally, each team that qualified for the 2010 World Cup is available so teams that are fans of unheralded teams such as Ghana and Slovenia would be able to play as their favorite teams with accurate rosters.
2. Max Payne 3 – Many Max Payne fans have scrambled to get this game and it is known why. Once a hit with the classic XBOX consoles, the Max Payne series have made it to the PC in full force. It provides new action and chapters as well as top notch graphics yet to be seen from a Max Payne game.
3. Splinter Cell Conviction – This new version of Splinter Cell features a new environment and a different story completely as the user has to help Sam get to uncharted heights. The new environment and intriguing storyline have drawn many to this game.
4. Star Craft II – Classic Star craft users would love this game. This game features a different environment and a change of pace but it is a continuation of the Star Craft series of old. It would be of no shock to anyone if it a poll of how many people that bought it owned the previous game was quite a large number.
5. Dark Void – In this new sci-fi game, many people are able o see different levels and a story that is just beginning. Unlike Star Craft, the plot here is fresh and this may attract many different people.
These games are about as great as it gets for a person that still does their gaming on a computer. While other systems have improved with the graphics, audio, and game play, the PC has made major strides to improve and get to that level or at least close the gap that stands in between. With the correct computer, and the latest hard drive, these types of games could provide a gamer with loads of fun. There are a lot of PC games that are worthy of being played and these are the highest ranked in the year 2010.